- Yogainforesthill will continue to provide live-streaming classes as part of our programme. Therefore, those who do not yet feel ready to join studio classes are welcome to continue attending live-streaming classes.
- As the current pandemic situation continues to improve, we will be re-opening our studio on May 17th, 2021.
- We should be running a few lessons with a reduced number of students to allow for social distancing and to adhere to the government guidelines.
- Do pay for your classes online, that is secure and more convenient. Contact us if you do not have our bank details.
- You will need to bring your yoga props: one yoga mat; four blocks or a minimum of two; one brick; a belt and a blanket; or anything else you usually use.
- If you do not have a mat; blocks; bricks or belt; you can buy them from us. (Contact us and we will bring you a brand new good quality yoga equipment)
- The studio will be thoroughly clean before each class.
- Please come dressed for the lesson if you can, with minimum belongs whenever possible. Changing room facilities will be limited.
- Please wear face-covering, when coming into the venue, and whenever in the foyer, stairs, corridors and toilet.
- During the class, on your mat, a face mask is not compulsory, but you are welcome to wear one if you want to. If you need to leave your mat for any reason, you are required to wear your mask.
- It is essential to maintain social distancing!
- To avoid the spreading of Coronavirus, please wash your hands before and after the class. And, please bring your disinfectant gel for your own use.
- Leave your footwear before entering the corridor to the studio. You are welcome to wear yoga toe socks.
- In the event of you been feeling unwell(coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing or having a high temperature, loss of sense of smell, stay at home), do not come to the studio classes for two weeks, join us through live-streaming from the comfort and safety of your home and contact the NHS by phone(111) if symptoms aggravate.
- If you do not have any of those symptoms, but you have been in contact with someone confirmed Covid-19 positive, again, STAY AT HOME, join us through live-streaming.
© Only Certified Iyengar Yoga teachers are permitted to use
“Iyengar Yoga” certification mark! It is a sign of excellence,
clarity and depth of understanding of the art, science and philosophy of yoga.