- Yogainforesthill will continue to provide live-streaming classes as part of our programme. Therefore, those who do not yet feel ready to join studio classes are welcome to continue attending live-streaming classes.
- As the current pandemic situation continues to improve, we will be re-opening our studio in January 2021.
- We should be running a few lessons with a reduced number of students to allow for social distancing and to adhere to the government guidelines.
- Do pay for your classes online, that is secure and more convenient. Contact us if you do not have our bank details.
- You will need to bring your yoga props: one yoga mat; four blocks or a minimum of two; one brick; a belt and a blanket; or anything else you usually use.
- If you do not have a mat; blocks; bricks or belt; you can buy them from us. (Contact us and we will bring you a brand new good quality yoga equipment)
- The studio will be thoroughly clean before each class.
- Please come dressed for the lesson if you can, with minimum belongs whenever possible. Changing room facilities will be limited.
- Please wear face-covering, when coming into the venue, and whenever in the foyer, stairs, corridors and toilet.
- During the class, on your mat, a face mask is not compulsory, but you are welcome to wear one if you want to.
- It is essential to maintain social distancing!
- To avoid the spreading of Coronavirus, please wash your hands before and after the class. And, please bring your disinfectant gel for your use.
- Leave your footwear before entering the corridor to the studio. You are welcome to wear yoga socks.
- There will be no physical adjustments.
- In the event of you been feeling unwell(coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing or having a high temperature, loss of sense of smell, stay at home), do not come to classes for two weeks, join us through live-streaming from the comfort of your home and contact the NHS by phone(111) if symptoms aggravate.
- If you do not have any of those symptoms, but you have been in contact with someone confirmed Covid-19 positive, again STAY AT HOME, join us through live-streaming.
© Only Certified Iyengar Yoga teachers are permitted to use
“Iyengar Yoga” certification mark! It is a sign of excellence,
clarity and depth of understanding of the art, science and philosophy of yoga.