Your Yoga Journey Begins Here!
Roberto is a brilliant teacher. He has a wealth of knowledge of Iyengar yoga. Roberto was entirely committed to help me with pain issues through doing yoga.
He is a master! I highly recommend him.
“Contact us for 1-2-1 lessons through on the communication box below”
- For those who are new to Iyengar yoga or have not been practising yoga for a while.
- Those who want to gain flexibility, balance and poise.
- Who is not able to practice Sirsasana and Sarvangasana for at least 5 minutes.
- As well as the week’s theme postures, you will practise standing Asanas to build up strength, flexibility, balance and stamina.
General / all abilities
- A mixability class for strong beginner, and experienced students.
- In these classes, you prepare and establish your practice of Sirsasana and Sarvangasana, also work on some more advanced Asanas.
Please text 07809758244 or WhatsApp message, to inform us that you have paid, and we will send you the zoom ID and Password, for you to join in.
-BUNDLES MUST BE USED WITHIN FOUR WEEKS, NO EXTENDABLE.
From September a yearly membership fee of £35 (equivalent to £0.67 per week), plus £1.32 of Paypal charges (pay by bank transfer to avoid the charges), will be required to benefit from priority bookings, discounts on yoga days, and packages/bundles of classes. -Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. -Please let us know when you have paid for your membership.-
Choose a bundle – Online classes
Buy one off class. -Beginners Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £15 + £0.82 of Paypal charges.
Buy two classes. -Beginners Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £25 + £0.99 of Paypal charges.
Buy three classes. -Beginners Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £33 + £1.48 of Paypal charges.
Buy four classes. -Beginners Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £40 + £1.62 of Paypal charges.
Buy one off class. -General Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £15 + £0.82 of Paypal charges.
Buy two classes. -General Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £25 + £0.99 of Paypal charges.
Buy three classes. -General Online Iyengar Yoga Classes. £33 + £1.48 of Paypal charges
Buy four classes. -General live stream Iyengar Yoga Classes. £40 + £1.62 of Paypal charges.
For two members of same household or friends, practising together in the same class. £18.50 + £0.89 of Paypal charges.
paypal.me/gryoga (type paypal.me/gryoga into your search engine for payment)
– Any Other Payment
To pay for anything else that is not on this page, please use the paypal.me/gryoga and contact us through the communication box below to tell us about your payment. Thank you!
Studio Classes (See timetable)
“RE-OPENING IN MAY“
From May 17th, Yogainforesthill will be offering some in-studio classes at our studio in Vancouver road-SE23, London.
- To conform with the government guideline the number of participants in each class will be limited, so all places must be pre-booked and paid for in advance.
- We will be offering blocks of four consecutive lessons. In the event you need to miss one, you will get an online class to substitute for the one you have missed.
- We can not extend the “in-studio” block of classes.
- Remember: Before making your payment, contact us either via the form below or via text/WhatsApp message 07809758244, to ensure there is a place for you.
New Induction course (four lessons)
New to yoga or to the centre. This course will give you all you need to know about Iyengar yoga to start a regular yoga practice, using the safest method. Registering to this course you get two months membership free. Cost £60 (via bank transfer) or +£1.75 of Paypal charges.
Block of four classes, members fee £60 (via bank transfer), or by Paypal add £1.75 charges.
Block of four classes, non-members fee £70 plus £1.85 of Paypal charges.
If you are a key worker, you can join us with one free online yoga class per week, during this lockdown. Contact us for details.
Please note online price bundles from the first of September 2021:
One off class £15
Bundles members only:
Bundle 2 £25
Bundle 3 £33
Bundle 4 £40
Bundle 5 £18.50 (two people from the same household practising together)
Thank you for your understanding.
Book Your First Online Yoga Lesson Here
Look at our timetable, choose a class at your level, pay for it, receive the link and start practising.
- As for any form of exercise, injures may occur. The teachers will give you the best instructions according to the Iyengar method, and students must follow the instructions to minimize the risk of injury. Nevertheless, everybody joins the classes at their own risk.
- By using this website, you agree to adhere to our terms and conditions.
- “We provide programme/sequence for use by our existing yoga students only. In following this programme/sequence, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risk, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result.”
- We reserve the right to update this website any time.